-
June 12th, 2005, 02:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
If you would like to post a photo, here or at your favorite board, You need to host your photos somewhere.
I use photobucket.com, It is a free,and simple photo hosting service.
After logging into photo bucket, click onto browse, and find the photo you want to add. double click the photo. Its address will appear in the Picture window. Click on submit.
Your photo will then appear with 3 address boxes below it.
Copy the URL address.
Then open the message board that you want to add the photo to. Click on reply, below the message box click on THUMBNAIL and paste the URL into that box and it will appear in the message box. Add other photos or text and click reply (Or preview if you want to check your post)
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 11, 2005 11:09 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
-
June 27th, 2005, 10:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
June 28th, 2005, 03:53 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
June 28th, 2005, 09:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
next time cherrypez comes over to my house...I'm going to get her to show me how to do that stuff...I am so lowwww tech...
-
June 29th, 2005, 02:04 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Can you also link to your FTP server that runs your homepage, or doesn't it allow for that?
-
July 1st, 2005, 12:02 AM
#6
Inactive Member
FTP?? Isn't that some kind of floral delivery service??
-
July 2nd, 2005, 03:15 AM
#7
Inactive Member
WELL! I'm old enough that you don't have to spell things around me! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2005, 12:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Fie transfer protocol, ma. You sometimes remind me of, well, my real ma.
But it's probably better for me never to post any pictures, remembering The Great Teledildonic "woman throwing up into a space helment" Incident of '02.
-
July 3rd, 2005, 12:07 AM
#9
Inactive Member
like I can remember anything from '02...you have the best memory.....refresh my memory/
-
July 3rd, 2005, 02:41 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Rog no problem man..I love tinypic and use it frequently IT RULZ cause its so easy!!!
Glad I could actually help someone as knowledgeable as you!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks